Last updated: May 2019
You must be over 18 years of age to subscribe to us and must not share your log-in details with anyone or allow others to access or operate within any areas of our website that you have access to while you are logged in.
You must immediately notify us by email if your log-in details have been compromised.
By accessing our website and/ or using the network you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms then you may not browse our website or seek dealings with us in anyway.
African Global Networks is an apolitical and secular organisation. It values respect, equality, open-mindedness, compassion and integrity. All participants who engage with us and involve themselves in our activities are required to conduct themselves in a way that reflects these values.
This website may not be used for unlawful purposes and you agree to adhere to all applicable laws, rules, regulations and this code of conduct and to be solely responsible for everything arising from your conduct in your dealings with African Global Networks.
You must not:
Engage in any political or religious activism through any of your contributions, posts to our website or through any of your conduct at any events we may organise.
Use or collect any personal details from African Global Networks.
Install any systems on our website for any purposes whatsoever without prior written consent.
Engage in conduct that would lead to damage of the website or that would impair its performance, availability or accessibility.
Promote other organisations, events or activities on this website or through the activities of African Global Networks without prior written consent. Such written consent must be obtained on a case by case basis.
Transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other third party/ parties. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
Publication, submission, posting or distribution of any content that is offensive, obscene, defamatory, objectionable, misleading, unethical, indecent, lewd, pornographic, threatening, harmful, malicious, invasive, bullying and/ or conduct that detracts from anyone’s interaction and enjoyment of African Global Networks is strictly prohibited.
• Raise this with you via email in order for you to desist.
• Delete any content/ contribution you have posted.
• Restrict or suspend your usage of this website.
• Terminate your involvement with this website or any of our dealings with you. Where we terminate our dealings with you and your use of this website you may not circumvent this action by using or setting up a new account or through impersonation.
• Refer the matter to third parties such as the police or other authorities and relevant bodies.
If you send or post any contributions/ content to us you agree that you are granting African Global Networks a perpetual (and irrevocable), worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use your submissions or any parts thereof for any purpose in any media worldwide. This includes the right for African Global Networks to publish, translate, edit, copy and/ or grant sub-licences and exercise all other copyright, publicity and moral rights over it.
African Global Networks allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“content”). You must not submit any content you do not have permission to use. You are responsible for the content you supply and warrant the following:
• You have all the necessary rights to submit or post the content and to grant us the rights described in these terms.
• Any contributions made by you do not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, which include any copyright, moral rights or trade mark rights.
• You have the necessary permission(s) from each person in a video, sound recording or picture. For people that are not classified as adults in the legal jurisdiction that governs them the permission obtained must be from their parent or legal guardian.
African Global Networks has sought to ensure that the content provided on this website is correct before uploading it. We accept that we humans are fallible and apologise for any errors contained on this website or in our materials. It is not possible for us to guarantee that the information disseminated through African Global Networks will always be 100% accurate. Any person(s) browsing our website or handling our materials do so entirely at their own risk.
African Global Networks does not endorse any contributions expressed or content provided by users of this website. African Global Networks expressly disclaims all liability in connection with any content or contributions posted by users on our website.
Limitation of Liability:
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, as applicable; (b) exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, African Global Networks, its representatives and agents accepts no liability for any of the following:
• any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities
• loss or corruption of any data, database or software
• any special, indirect, direct, punitive or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation contamination through viruses/ malware as a result of using this website, for any delays/ website downtime or for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions posted on our website, contained in any of our material or contained in any third party material that we may supply).
You are solely responsible for your activities on this website and in all of your dealings with us and acknowledge that to the fullest extent permitted by law, African Global Networks, its representatives and agents do not give any warranties, express or implied that relate to this website, its content, any content contained in its materials or any information it disseminates.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Links To Third Parties:
African Global Networks may contain and/ or provide links to third-party websites, programs, software or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
African Global Networks has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, practices or functions of any third party websites, programs, software or services. You further acknowledge and agree that African Global Networks shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, software, programs or services available on or through any such third parties.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Applicable Law/ Jurisdiction:
Contact Us/ Complaints/ Suggestions
If you have any queries, complaints or suggestions please contact us by sending an email to; email@example.com
African Global Networks (AGN)